$300 per 90-minute initial assessment
$200 per 50-60 minute session
I am an out-of-network provider and do not contract directly with insurance companies. Full payment for services rendered is expected at the time of each session. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for you to receive reimbursement for some or all of my fee. At your request, I will gladly provide you with a billing statement that complies with insurance requirements, so you can file a claim with your insurer.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking your insurance provider the following questions, to help you determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need pre-authorization for services?
- How should I submit the receipts my therapist gives me?
- How long does the reimbursement process take?
- Will you require a diagnosis?
- Which services are covered (e.g., individual therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, psychological assessment/testing, phone or video sessions)?
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please be sure to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!